Saturday, October 16, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥Memories always in my heart,my mind,and my soul♥♥♥♥♥♥

Are you same with me?Whenever we go,at the same place that we went before,the memory always pop up in your mind? The memory with friends,family,gf/bf n ex bf/gf,or anyone else that you feel really lovee them,want to protect them n always want them to smile..beside yOu...Ah,whenever i think abt that,just when in high school,my clazzmates and i make lots of our memory together...figthing,crying(that's me,haha),laughter,n also went out together,gossips(that bad habit,hehe),sleep in our class,singging(especially boys),make me want to go there again.But,the time can't rotate..and i can't back there anymore.One thing for sure,our memory together always exists.It will never be delete like that except you lost memory...:(.When i back to my hometown,i look at my school,n the memory came..The funny is that,when i in high school,i want to finish it quickly!Now,i want be there again!!..But,it will never happen unless you have magic.Boom!!Became high  school again..hehe...

For my classmates,remember to take care urself whenever you are.Also bestfriend of mine,Sabariah,Fatin,Atiqah,Noriza,plezzz take care yourself ok?It doesn't matter how far we are,you always in my heart..please remember that.I'm so sorry if i have made you angry,don't keep in touch with you,i'm really sorry..Thanks for listen my problemo when we in high school,thanks also for your advice,thanks also for take care of me,really really THANK YOU.I love you all ♥♥♥.Atiqah,plezz smile again ok?Please come back sweety,i miss our time together.. :(.I want you to be happy dear like our time too....pleazee,we can talk ehem ehem again..hehe.Like our time..i want you to smile for me again.I miss you dear..please recover quickly,keep strongg!!I always with yOu!! Ok dear? :)..


I feel like i want to cry..haha.wht a weak of me..hehe.No matter wht,i reallly miss them.. :(..Love from me to them..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Now,my memory with my friends (college).Really really sweet time when we together..thanks for making sweet memories friends.Love u all♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥






sleep in class,she is so tired(i think)hehe







Sweet memory together in KL...

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Moshi Moshi Daisuki♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~


P/S :DO NOT copy this picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment