Saturday, December 4, 2010

New template???!!

wawawawa....Coz  next year will be the new year,sO i think i want to change my blog template..and this is the result :).Errr...why both side i can't see huh??The mistakes of me..ngeh3.The template before was already use by other blogger..one of the reason i want to change it.(because it is free).I try to search another templates which are cute,and have anime background..but i don't found it yet.huhuhu...

So,with the new template,i also want to change my post too.I mean,mostly my post before more focused on my personal life...(i hope i don't just say it)hehe..

One thing i know,i don't much like to put pic in my blog.Maybe because i'am very lazy girl..ngeh2..still have to change it.


P/S : Still have mistakes when types in English..same as before,don't much care about it..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment